member status

kabong

Inspired
how is member status determined? I notice there are senior members, members, junior members, etc. Is it determined by posts or what? I see some listed as senior members that have been a member for a much shorter time than others. Just wondering

how is member status determined? I notice there are senior members, members, junior members, etc. Is it determined by posts or what? I see some listed as senior members that have been a member for a much shorter time than others. Just wondering
number of posts is correct good sir :)

A high post count is the artificial potato in the artificial pants of the artificial internet "rock star".

Once again quantity triumphs over quality. There are many in this forum with much higher post counts than some of those who actually contribute useful information.

By the way, there is no useful information in this post!

A high post count is the artificial potato in the artificial pants of the artificial internet "rock star".

Once again quantity triumphs over quality. There are many in this forum with much higher post counts than some of those who actually contribute useful information.

I agree, people with high post counts are big bags of wind that serve no usufull purpose on this planet! ;)

yep sorry guys my e cred came mostly from cracking jokes on the countdown thread for axe 2. I have helped a couple of noobs like myself so it should be okay right? Right? ....... anyone? Okay fine I'm full of hot air! Geez who do you think I am? Yek? :razz
Also, I use a lot of emoticons because I'm noob.

Ditto...

I got a College scholarship ($500 a yr) for being left handed. I applied for EVERYTHING! hahaha
I heard about that in school. Never did I think nature's inconvenience to my handiness would get me money ahead of my peers. Suck it righties! :lol

Ditto...

I got a College scholarship ($500 a yr) for being left handed. I applied for EVERYTHING! hahaha
WOW! That seems unfair, anything for dyslexics, ADD, or colorblind? I wonder if my wife could get some money for her Masters? She's a lefty.

Man, talk about a hijacked thread.......

Hats off to you guys on finding gear. I've been trying to get my 6 year old son interested in guitar, but all I have are right handed guitars and he gets frustrated. They don't seem to have a lot of the smaller scale guitars in lefty.

I agree, people with high post counts are big bags of wind that serve no usufull purpose on this planet! ;)

I was talking about guys like me, not about guys like you.
The only reason my post count isn't any higher is that I'm too lazy to type much.

Back
Top Bottom