MCF Footcontroller its here....we wooooo!

tgunn said:
My theory is that the testers are under NDA and as soon as they post their "I received my MFC!" post, they get a reminder from Fractal about their NDA and remain quiet after that :)
+1

In these pictures you can see the first samples (not production units) received by G66.
There are no lucky users (yet)

What's also funny is that Jeff's "return" to LF coincides with the availability of the MFC :?
I've maintained all along that he "dissappeared" 'cus he's been involved with the release of the product (no proof, just gut feel).

Yeah....LF... I just had to cancel my order. I just can't see paying so much for a product that's company goes dark for such long periods of time. I know stuff happens, but if I had such high demand and couldn't swing it myself, I'd by god get help quick before someone else brought something comparable to market. MFC anyone?

+1

The problem is to quantify "high demmand". A forum full of enthusiastic users may not mean high profitability. Axe-Fx? Not available for sale. Axe-Fx Ultra? The same. These fact alone may have lots of different meanings... Only FAS owner/owners know the truth.

Wizard9 said:
Cool! The guys on the waiting list get it later! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

This is the exact thing that happened with the Axe-Fx....I just hope Cliff doesn't drag it out like he did back then.

I waited for over 8 months on the waiting list and finally caved and paid the extra 200 or so to get my Axe. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom