Maybe Me?

JDWhite

Inspired
I know that I may be the only one who thinks this, and please believe me, I do not want to start trouble, but I receivd my AXE2 about 3 weeks (ish) ago. It shipped with 6.02, and I was amazed. I only have crappy headphones or PC speakers, but the sound was absolutely gorgeous in spite of this. Since the FW upgrade (same crappy Headphones) there just seems to be something different. Kind of muffly or something. In 6.02 everything seemed clearer. I am only talking about the presets as that is all I have been messing with, so this is no tweaking, no nothing.

I haven't tried to configure anything yet, as I was just having fun playing through the amazing presets before I tried anything, but again, seems different now.

Not trying to start anything, just wondering why it seems that way,

Thanks for any advice,

JD

Hello, I did install the v7.0 presets, is there a way to go back to factory settings so I can see the difference?

So, noone else? Could just be me, I guess, but I wish I had same FW out of the box. No, I did not backup, as I was just thinking if 6.02 is this amazing, 7 will just be even more so. Is there an out of the box factory reset somewhere?

So, noone else? Could just be me, I guess, but I wish I had same FW out of the box. No, I did not backup, as I was just thinking if 6.02 is this amazing, 7 will just be even more so. Is there an out of the box factory reset somewhere?

Since you were just using factory presets with little to no tweaking, just reinstall firmware 6.02 plus the v6 factory banks. It's really simple to roll back to a previous firmware. Let me know if you don't have or can't find the prior firmware and I can email it to you.

I also am a new customer who got in at the tail end of 6.02 and was blown away by the quality of the modeling. However, I find 7 to be an even greater quality. I remember thinking "wow, BEST just got BETTER".

Thank you very much, I will check it out. It may just be that my crappy headphones cannot carry all the cool tone. I appreciate it.

JD

Back
Top Bottom