Maybe I need to reload FW10?

thehydeout

Experienced
Just wondered if anyone else has noticed a problem I have with a couple models. The Jazz 120 and /13 amps have an unusually low output. I've done all the system resetting and patch from scratch and these two amps I have to crank alot just hear that they're working. All the amp controls seem to work just really low level from them.

Yeah, I noticed that. I just went into the amp EQ section & boosted it all in there to bring the volume up a touch.

Reloading firmware didn't help

That's been discussed and confirmed as normal for the /13. Not sure on the 120 though.. Cliff even mentioned not liking the /13 after modeling it using MIMIC. I haven't tried it again yet since 10, but it was one of my main amps before updating.

My understanding is there is no way the firmware can partially load, or load with errors. It either updates or it doesn't.

My understanding is there is no way the firmware can partially load, or load with errors. It either updates or it doesn't.

Yeah i didn't think so but ya never know. Seems others have the same issue so it's not just me. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom