May the onslaught begin. I just ordered my Ax8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 11 on the spreadsheet and nothing yet.

I mean you guys do realize the SS is irrelevant 1000 people could have ordered before you or me and never posted on the SS-I didn't post on the SS. I am early on--But just sayin for those that don't realize that the SS is not nearly accurate at all.....

I sent my waitlist request on 10/13 and I have that email, but I don't have the email from Fractal saying they got my waitlist request. But it's entirely possible that I got the waitlist acknowledgement email and deleted it. But I'm not sure! DOH!

From previous waitlists, they compared something on the order to what was sent in on the wait list. At worst, the person still orders it and has it shipped to their house, then they send it along to the new owner.

I fully expect to see a couple of these on eBay and Reverb before they are available w/o wait in the FAS Store. And for a sizable markup, too. Capitalism rules.

In past invitation emails, FAS has specifically asked that you do not forward the invitation or the link.

And yes, I expect too see them on eBay at higher prices until the waiting list is cleared.

And for the record, I'm all for capitalism!

So people who were asking about it (before the waitlist was announced) are getting invites first? Is that it?
SOME people who asked if there was a waitlist, prior to the "official" (i.e. public) waitlist, were put on the waitlist first. That's what the furor is about.

I say "some" because some people inquired about the AX8 WAY WAY back shortly after it was announced, and they clearly were not put on a waitlist.

SOME people who asked if there was a waitlist, prior to the "official" (i.e. public) waitlist, were put on the waitlist first. That's what the furor is about.

That's funny. Oh well. I guess they'll do what they want. It should be expected that this will irritate a few customers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom