Maximizing Axe FX III use with generator

I've got the larger Generac at my place in town. 500 gallon tank like you. Unfortunately, we didn't check the tank before the storm hit and ran out of propane about a day and a half before power came back. I was able to get it refilled just a few hours after we got power back on. However, I've not been able to restart the generator (manually), as there must be air in the line. My message is this: don't let your tank run out of gas!
Hi JB
Every year I have the gas company come out and top of the tank low or not. The gas company recommends not letting it get lower then 30% but no matter I get fuel in May. After Going through 2 weeks with out power in 18 and no water for a month we keep cases of water now and always top off the tank in the spring time.

Also I had the gas company put a WiFi device on my gas tank so they will fuel before it gets to low and I have an app that I can read my tank from inside and the generator also is connected to WiFi so I can see how it’s doing and it lets me know when it needs service or has a problem.

Yes sounds like you have air in the line. It took a while for ours to start when they first hooked it up.

Back
Top Bottom