Matrix FR212 is really awsome

Great video mate, sounding nice, good playing too!

I'm on the fence as to whether to pick up one of these. I went off FRFR a couple of years ago but with the latest FW13 and UltraRes I'm wondering if I should give it another go!

I'm thinking the same thing xpenno. I was about to get the nl12 but now I want to take advantage of the ultra res and of course the tone matching!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great video mate, sounding nice, good playing too!

I'm on the fence as to whether to pick up one of these. I went off FRFR a couple of years ago but with the latest FW13 and UltraRes I'm wondering if I should give it another go!

Thank you for your kind words, xpenno! I don't think you would regret "jumping off" the fence :)

The FR212 is amazing. Got mine on Friday and am just now coming out of the Jam cave for Water and a hearing aid. :) big recommendation from me.

Thank you for your kind words, xpenno! I don't think you would regret "jumping off" the fence :)

Thanks, my main issue at the moment is that I'd have to cart an FRFR cab to every rehearsal which I'm not sure that I want to do, they have guitar cabs there already. No issue for gigs but I need some consistency in my setup, maybe it's time to look at a band lockup....

Back
Top Bottom