MATRIX AMPS SERVICE IS GOLD

cgraci

Inspired
Hey people I have recently bought a Matrix and had some questions about it so I called them and realized that it was 3 or 4 in the morning and a gentleman named Matt was there to answer any questions I had about their product. It was not a bother to him and he stayed on the phone with me for a good hour. They were so nice to me I even got them in touch with my buddy Glenn who is now interested in getting one. I have never seen a company as dedicated to their product as them. I would like to give a special thanx to them and hope Matt gets some sleep. LOL

Matt's great, always helpful. They really go above and beyond to do their best when it comes to customer service at Matrix Amplification.

Reactions: Ole
The guys at Matrix are awesome. I've talked with Matt, Andy & Pete a few times. They really care about giving great customer service just like Fractal.

Mark

Have only dealt with Matrix back when I bought my GT800FX, because I've had zero issues with it since I bought it. But it was definitely great service from them, and if I felt like I needed a more powerful amp in the future, I'd definitely be going back to them.

At first I thought maybe because it was the early days of the GT800FX and they were trying to get into a new market, perhaps they were just being extra helpful for the time being. But from all accounts, it seems that's just the way they are all the time. :)

And of course the product is great. :)

That`s impressive.

It seems that a lot of things attached to Fractal (G66, Matrix, XiTone, Atomic etc) including Fractal is outstanding on the service.

I have only done deals with G66, and they are excellent.
Have pm`d with Matt at Matrix and he is a great guy. As with DNW i thought that this extra ordinary service was to get into the marked, but this is obviously how they deal with customers..... Most impressive.

That kind of service combined with their products is a winning combination.

+1
as is said G66 (bought my AF2 1 month ago), FAS, MAtrix (GM50 on the way ) are very kind people and really customer-oriented. I'm selling services in my business, so I know a little what a customer is... and i really appreciate all contacts i have with them.

+1 Matt has helped me out before within minutes of email and called me directly. Very thankful for the service they provide :)

I'm not surprised with all the positive feedback. I honestly think Matt's a robot bc the man never sleeps

Yep I agree. I have the GT1000FX 1U great amp. When I needed help with it matt called me. Always very helpful & answered all my questions. Keep up the great work matt & matrix staff!

More praise for Matrix customer support, which seems second to none: The G50 ampmodule in my Q12a has been mostly reliable, however it would occasionaly switch itself off then back on again for no apparant reason. I tried at different venues with different power cables, but it still behaved in the same manner. Contacted Matrix, and they have been really helpful both via email and telephone trying to troubleshoot and remedy the problem. They offered to send me a new GM50 at no cost, which I in the end accepted. Arrived today via UPS, works great :)

I didn't even have to return the faulty GM50, which saves me the trouble. Thanks Matrix, you are an example of how a customer oriented business should be run - keep up the good work!

+1 on the Matrix customer service - they have kept me informed every step of the way on my Q12's which arrive today.

Reactions: LVC
The pre and post sales support I received from Matrix was simply exemplary. Matt took the time to answer all my questions, both via email and through hour long phone calls. When I was having trouble with the CFR12s he even kindly invited me up to his home to see what was what. Alas, when I decided to return the products, the follow up support from the Matrix back office was also top notch.

Whilst I didn't remain a Matrix user, I have no qualms advocating their outstanding customer service.

The pre and post sales support I received from Matrix was simply exemplary. Matt took the time to answer all my questions, both via email and through hour long phone calls. When I was having trouble with the CFR12s he even kindly invited me up to his home to see what was what. Alas, when I decided to return the products, the follow up support from the Matrix back office was also top notch.

Whilst I didn't remain a Matrix user, I have no qualms advocating their outstanding customer service.

We think that customers deserve a great level of service both before making their purchase and just as importantly, afterwards.

I shall be on vacation for a while and will be away from a reliable internet connection.
To make sure you have a point of contact for any of your queries whilst I am away please email sales@matrixamplification.com or send a pm to John ( lightningboy ) and we shall get back to you.
My very best regards
Matt

Matt is a true hero, and he definitely deserves a break. I think perhaps he is part robot as he always seemed available and could function on a few hours of sleep each night.

Couldn't agree more, I had a few issues and John cleared them right up with some spot on invoice manipulation. It reminds me of how Marshall was in the late 80's and early 90's. Just good british peeps.
Antonio

Back
Top Bottom