Massive AX8 Shipment?

As usual, people losing their minds here on FAS forums. Nothing new.

Ahhh yes: ye olde' Horror Vacui. Just the conception of a vacuum leads to an impulse to fill it. (No chance of a vacuum developing in these forums). However, just because the closest things rush to fill the void doesn't confer upon them validity when the void is conceptual, despite the nominal acceptance that what rushes in constitutes some sort of reality in a matters of phenomena. That this, as phenomena, is attributed to gravity, misleads the unrefelective mind into thinking that a response is required. Nature actually loves vacuums: they constitute much of outer space, and we have a particular affection for trapping some of that cosmic mojo in a 12A7, 6V6, etc. So I'll let my mind be free of temporal restrictions, not speculate, and wait (not weight - that's gravitational) for the alien technology.

I heard it was one container of new "amp models", and one container of "effect models", but I don't want to start any rumors...

How is speculation or goofing around with numbers going to hurt anyone? Jeezz- I am not waiting for one either-just joining in on the dimension speculation...Really weird that some find this a problem-oh well.
Anyone that sells their house because they read 2 trailers are coming was beyond help to begin with. Chill out

How is speculation or goofing around with numbers going to hurt anyone? Jeezz- I am not waiting for one either-just joining in on the dimension speculation...Really weird that some find this a problem-oh well.
Anyone that sells their house because they read 2 trailers are coming was beyond help to begin with. Chill out
Sometimes people turn complaining about first-world problems into its own first-world problem.

It's all fun to me! I come here to talk(read) about Fractal Audio stuff! Speculation about FAS is fun and if something said gets too out of hand there are the Admins to set the record straight if they so choose. I bet they also have a good laugh at all the armchair CEOs in this forum! :)

Back
Top Bottom