Marty Friedman Boasts About His Ultra ...

Larry Mitchell said:
Nice. It is in deed a magic box.
Oh and Paul G knows about it Andy T knows about and Stevie V knows about the magic box that doesn't mean that they're into but they know. I like all of us spread the word about the ultrafied box tone as much as I can.
:)

Nniiiice! :)
i love your playing BTW.

FractalAudio said:
...The units we sell into Japan are no different than the ones we sell domestically. Intertune is the distributor in Japan...

So why do they cost US$3000??!!
Grrr :evil:

InsideOut said:
To summarize, it says... Me like AxeFx. AxeFx been bety bety gooood to me :D

VERY Funny....This is the top shelf stuff I would expect from somebody with a Wallace & Gromit avatar ;) ;) ;)

congalocke said:
InsideOut said:
To summarize, it says... Me like AxeFx. AxeFx been bety bety gooood to me :D

VERY Funny....This is the top shelf stuff I would expect from somebody with a Wallace & Gromit avatar ;) ;) ;)

And mis-placed.

As I remember, that was Chico Escuela, Dominican player on SNL played up and characterized by Garrett Morris. (Never forget Jane Curtin's expression...she looked like she had a cattle prod in her chair.)

Either way...still not appropriate.

IMO.

Note to self... in order to be top shelf, lose the cartoon avatar and start quoting "serious" fictional characters instead ;)

My sincere apology to anyone who was offended by my comment. :cool: Peace

InsideOut said:
Note to self... in order to be top shelf, lose the cartoon avatar and start quoting "serious" fictional characters instead ;)

Peace as well! No biggie, just making a point.

BTW, that sure is an old pic of Marty...he hasn't been that pretty in years....

electronpirate said:
InsideOut said:

Peace as well! No biggie, just making a point.

BTW, that sure is an old pic of Marty...he hasn't been that pretty in years....

Yeah...I guess dissing Marty Friedman carries less consequences than making light of say...the whole Asian Theater....IMHO.

I remember seeing Marty once at Music Mac, (guitar store in Hawaii) before he left for the states. He certainly was a big fish in a small pond having been in a Heavy Metal band called "Hawaii". I didn't know him and never had the pleasure of speaking to him. I did however hear other players (who had been around him) refer to him as talented, interesting and even eccentric but never anything negative about his attitude...or appearance.
I myself really dug Sacred Rite's music and am sure that Mark Kaleiwahea, Jimmy Caterine and Peter Crane would all boast about Fractal Audio gear if they had a chance to play through some. You can catch Sacred Rite on MySpace if you are so inclined...Man all that brings back memories!!!

I've only known Marty from his Megadeth days... and not from his Kabuki days. I remember staying up to watch Headbanger's Ball just so I can watch "Holy Wars..." one of (if not) the best Megadeth songs ever.

Larry Mitchell said:
Nice. It is in deed a magic box.
Oh and Paul G knows about it Andy T knows about and Stevie V knows about the magic box that doesn't mean that they're into but they know. I like all of us spread the word about the ultrafied box tone as much as I can.
:)
Did you let them play with it? ;)

Back
Top Bottom