Maroon 5 Axe-Fx III Awesomeness

This got lost in the weeds of the ensuing tour and then of course the world ended for a little while there. I can chat with JV and see if we can't get this back in the works! His presets are among my, if not my favorite presets I've ever designed. They're certainly the most usable across styles.
thank you so much that would be awesome! I never really listened to Maroon 5 outside of the cover songs I needed to learn for my cover band. Decided to put on a couple albums while studying for school and really enjoyed the music. Cant wait to hear his response!

This got lost in the weeds of the ensuing tour and then of course the world ended for a little while there. I can chat with JV and see if we can't get this back in the works! His presets are among my, if not my favorite, presets I've ever designed. They're certainly the most usable across styles.
Hey @Cooper Carter any update on this?

Last edited:
Jesse has many, many presets, but I can see how he feels about releasing a few. Any in particular you're interested in seeing?
That was quite interesting, since there’s not really anything outrageous happening there; mostly just good tight strat playing through a classic breakup sound. The effects were really cool, I loved that synth, but the core tone is spot-on what I generally try to achieve, so it’s great to hear a ‘big-name’ reference tone 😉

Jesse has many, many presets, but I can see how he feels about releasing a few. Any in particular you're interested in seeing?

Hey Cooper, I'm super impressed with the tones in the video, just great super natural rock tones

It'd be amazing if we could get the presets he demos, but if not could you share what amps, drives, IRs he's using

Back
Top Bottom