Mark Lettieri on That Pedal Show

yek

Contact Fractal for your Custom Title
If you like FUNK, like I do, you gotta watch Mark Lettieri on That Pedal Show.

All those simple looped snippets he plays, are so immensely enjoyable and groovy.

BTW, his Phase 95 sounds (either the Script 45 or 90) are easily recreated in the Phaser block.

he's my favorite guitarist for a while now. glad he's making the rounds and getting well-deserved recognition.

He makes it seem so simple, but he's so tight. And not using an enormous looper either, just the small Ditto. He's great. I'll take this type of playing over any prog shredder.

If you like FUNK, like I do, you gotta watch Mark Lettieri on That Pedal Show.

All those simple looped snippets he plays, are so immensely enjoyable and groovy.

BTW, his Phase 95 sounds (either the Script 45 or 90) are easily recreated in the Phaser block.

This was a good episode, the pedal guys clearly floored by Mark’s effortless awesomeness.

Holy hell!

I finally got a chance to watch this video...

Mark's always gotta wear long pants... Cuz his pockets are so deep! :cool:

Who was the other funky brother at the end? That play out was epic, and that dude has some telephone wires on his guitar!

Holy hell!

I finally got a chance to watch this video...

Mark's always gotta wear long pants... Cuz his pockets are so deep! :cool:

Who was the other funky brother at the end? That play out was epic, and that dude has some telephone wires on his guitar!
Joey Landreth

Got to hear and meet Mark a while back. Super nice guy, an economy of motion in his playing that inspires, tone for days, great harmonic sense and one more very important thing...GROOVE.

Back
Top Bottom