Mark IV Lead Tone Demo - Improvised Jam Video

Hey Guys, Here's the video of an improvised jam I did over Neil Zaza's track, My Only Son. Very uplifting track, had a lot of fun playing it!

Running the Mark IV amp sim, hope you guys dig the tone. Would appreciate any feedback ; )

Cheers guys!

nice man!

i did notice though, that you might need to sort out the intonation on your guitar...the bridge saddle for the A string certainly looks like it's not quite in the right place. also sounds like your pickups may be a bit close to the strings too. time for a setup, maybe?

nice man!

i did notice though, that you might need to sort out the intonation on your guitar...the bridge saddle for the A string certainly looks like it's not quite in the right place. also sounds like your pickups may be a bit close to the strings too. time for a setup, maybe?

thanks for the advice simeon! I'll definitely have it looked into. there's a bit of buzz on the open high E string, need to get that checked too! Thanks for the heads up bro ; )

Yeah, a good old fashion setup would make the overall experience and sounds better, IMHO.
I dig the tone, and its nice to see someone using music to show appreciation of a friendship.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks a lot. :)

Yeah, a good old fashion setup would make the overall experience and sounds better, IMHO.
I dig the tone, and its nice to see someone using music to show appreciation of a friendship.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks a lot. :)

Thanks so much Funeral! Your support always means so much man! ; ) I'm sending the guitar in today for a set up! ; ) haha

nice man!

simeon just wanna thank you again man! I've sent the guitar in for a setup ; ) haha thanks for the heads up, wouldn't have known anything was wrong if not for you man

Back
Top Bottom