Marco Sfogli got his Ultra...

That is indeed awesome Marco!

Thanks for sharing... And providing the "remixes" with the Axe-fx, that was great.

Ringleader said:
Is this new patch (seven) available for download somewhere?
Yes, he said he put the patch on Axechange...

Marco Sfogli said:
I just uploaded a Lonestar patch that sounds very close to the tone I used on the Larry Carlton's backing track video and/or Seven off "There's Hope". It's on Axechange. The Drive is bypassed on purpose, that's the main tone straight from the amp. Once you turn the drive on the resulting tone is very close to the BB Preamp+Lonestar combination. Hope you'll like it!

Best
Marco

Thanks Shredi, that would help:) Forgot to mention, about the Seven sample, the first part up to 1:28 is without the drive. After 1:28 throughout the rest of the song is with the drive turned on. The patch sound varies slightly based on the guitar used, this one was made with my superstrat signature loaded with 2 cruisers neck/middle and an Andy Timmons custom in the bridge. Hope this helps :)

Marco

Xrocker said:
Just remember that the major difference between an oral and a rectal thermometer is the taste.

:| :( :? :shock: :eek: ....................... right.......................... :lol:

shredi knight said:
For all the Axechange challenged people: :D
Attachments:
Lonestar Lead.syx [2.01 KiB]
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Thanks for the patch but... This doesn't work.
After downloading, it only contains only 8 bytes instead of the typical 2060 bytes.
I get the same exact result after downloading presets from the Axechange using the current Axe-Edit.

JOHNNYROCKIT said:
shredi knight said:
For all the Axechange challenged people: :D
Attachments:
Lonestar Lead.syx [2.01 KiB]
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Thanks for the patch but... This doesn't work.
After downloading, it only contains only 8 bytes instead of the typical 2060 bytes.
I get the same exact result after downloading presets from the Axechange using the current Axe-Edit.

I dl'ed it from the Axechange last night...it worked fine.

I dl'ed it at my office right now...it seems to be fine..don't have my axe-fx to try it, but the size looks good to me.

gittarzann said:

I dl'ed it at my office right now...it seems to be fine..don't have my axe-fx to try it, but the size looks good to me.

Perhaps it's a Mac specific thing in my case or user error with the editor and it's somewhat confusing
non-standard terminology.
In any case, I get the same 8 bytes result downloading using the above provided link from shredi....

JOHNNYROCKIT said:
gittarzann said:

Perhaps it's a Mac specific thing in my case or user error with the editor and it's somewhat confusing
non-standard terminology.
In any case, I get the same 8 bytes result downloading using the above provided link from shredi....

Doesn't work for me either. windows user and bome's send-sx

Maybe it's not compatible with 8.09?

Didn't work for me either(Mac as well). Why can't don't we just have another Axechange website to put these on instead of having to do it from the editor?

It does not work for me either (Windows 7 x64). Is there something wrong with the upload, or perhaps it is specifically for the Ultra (I have a standard)?

Back
Top Bottom