Made a Youtube video playing Voodoo Chile to expose a wider audience

Damn that's good. Even with the crappy YouTube compression... no denying that tone rocks. Killer playing man.

Damn that's good. Even with the crappy YouTube compression... no denying that tone rocks. Killer playing man.

Thanks!...don't forget, Garageband and my DA converters on my soundcard all effect it as well! Bringing the AxeFX2 into a millions dollar studio must be breathtaking!

So very well done Maestro! Both Stevie and Jimi are smiling after that. That tone is dead on beautiful and your playing and interpretation are wonderful...very inspiring. Any chance you can upload more videos of you playing more Stevie? Do you tune down a 1/2 step or do you play in standard tuning? Thanks for sharing. I look forward to your IR.

If you all haven't already done it, then check the rest of Tyler's videos ..... His home made amp rocks ....... Soon to be Tone Matched???? ;-p

:eek: :shock
PopTart-BrownSugarCinnamon.jpg

"Je suis sur le cul" :eek: = I am on my
buttocks (meaning:
I am stunned). No more to add.

Dæven han steike inni det rødeste hælvette korr jævli bra den fettnice gitarn høres ut gjennom den grommeste boksn som e laga tell nu!

Æ kan ikke gjøre anna enn å kaste torsken på have å tørske slog av kjæftn i det du søkkførrspælle mæ me en suveren lyd som ikke ligne grisn!

uuuuh,yeah something in the same street i guess. It's all good at least.

Excellent tone, playing and thank you for sharing! Your site rocks too!! I believe I got your IR's to work, did you upload them again!

I'm gobsmacked. Truly excellent! I've downloaded your patch and will try it later even though I may have to do some major tweaking to get it to sound as good through my Atomic and guitar cabs.

Back
Top Bottom