Mac G5 and IR converter

Thomas Larsson

Experienced
I am having problems with the IR converter with my mac . When I choose the midi configuration , nothing happens.
I know there should be a window with some parameters cause I´ve seen it on my Dell computor wich doesn´t even
have a midi interface. I want to send an IR response file (sysex) to the AXE FX and this is the only methos I know.
I have java 1.5 and Mac OS X 10.4.11 and two midi interfaces (Delta 1010 and Fireface 400) . Can somebody help me ?

Thomas :( :( :(

Thomas Larsson said:
I am having problems with the IR converter with my mac . When I choose the midi configuration , nothing happens.
I know there should be a window with some parameters cause I´ve seen it on my Dell computor wich doesn´t even
have a midi interface. I want to send an IR response file (sysex) to the AXE FX and this is the only methos I know.
I have java 1.5 and Mac OS X 10.4.11 and two midi interfaces (Delta 1010 and Fireface 400) . Can somebody help me ?

Thomas :( :( :(

You can use the editor to send cabs to the axe-fx

Hi ! Yeah , I heard so . but my editor works kind of strange I think. I can tweak most parameters but not amplifier type , reverb type (sometimes "bad checksum" appears)................... , . I don´t even know how the cab sending bussiness is supposed to be done .and when I choose Cabinet folder in cab Utility´s only the first cabinet appears in the window, the others don´t show upI´ve tried installing java and new editor versions and plumstonea thousand times and nothing happens.

I think somebody else mentioned that to me. I have no idea why that window wouldn't show up on some macs.

Back
Top Bottom