Lukather has had enough of his neighbour's s**t

LOL! I've thought about doing that with my two neighbors who let their dogs out really early in the morning.

LOL! I've thought about doing that with my two neighbors who let their dogs out really early in the morning.
Steve's dog however has zero reaction to the whole bit. (Although he's probably long deaf from being ear-high to a 12" Lukather speaker).
#RockStarPJs

Yea right? It's definitely a first-world problem to live in a neighborhood where you need 10 blowers 🤣

Well, my comment was a tongue and cheek joke and had nothing to do with leaf blowers. ;);) On the other hand I can't stand leaf blowers, moving dirt and dust from one area to another makes no sense at all. and doing it a 7am is a little harsh for those that work late.

Speaking of leaf blowers, a video expert whose work included high end political events with heavy security once told me the leaf blower is the ultimate way to get past external security.

Same here. I've also considered recording their dogs yapping endlessly, and then setting up my PA system in the back yard and playing it back for them at about 3:00 AM.
Yea, I would do it but then the rest of the neighbors would be pissed at ME ;-) ... They aren't out all the time like some people's are, just when they let them out at 630 and I still want to be asleep because I was working late.
Well, my comment was a tongue and cheek joke and had nothing to do with leaf blowers. ;);) On the other hand I can't stand leaf blowers, moving dirt and dust from one area to another makes no sense at all. and doing it a 7am is a little harsh for those that work late.
No worries, I was already thinking it before you said it, lol... I mean, Luke's got some coin, he can afford to live in a nice area w/ big yards. And I grew up in the Valley so I'm pretty familiar with the vibe ;-)

If noise at 7 am is what it takes for me to get a private performance from Steve....uh....I'm down to make some noise! :D

Back
Top Bottom