LPD Original AxeFx II Preset - Save A Little For Me

groovenut

Power User
Hey all! Most of you know me from the Tone Clone presets, but today I decided to get creative with my own stuff. This is a tune I wrote and recorded today with a preset that I dialed in a few days ago. All the guitar tones and effects are from the same preset. The differences are accomplished by changing pickups, using pick and fingers, and using the guitar volume pot. The bass was recorded using the AxeFx II as well. The mix is just a little rough as I didn't put a lot of time into it, but I think its pretty good.

Thank you for listening and let me know what you think!

Last edited:
Hey all! Most of you know me from the Tone Clone presets, but today I decided to get creative with my own stuff. This is a tune I wrote and recorded today with a preset that I dialed in a few days ago. All the guitar tones and effects are from the same preset. The differences are accomplished by changing pickups, using pick and fingers, and using the guitar volume pot. The bass was recorded using the AxeFx II as well. The mix is just a little rough as I didn't put a lot of time into it, but I think its pretty good.

Thank you for listening and let me know what you think!

Very nice.

Thanks Law for your efforts that you put forth in your "Tone Clone" here on the forum. It's greatly appreciated and I'll be keeping my eyes out for the "Tell No Tales" tone... "who said that!?"....:roll j/k :p You have to admit though, it is a killer tone. One that is overlooked for sure.

Back
Top Bottom