Love When Guitar matches your nails and lipstick

Yeah Lari is a TOTAL BADASS!!! This is one of the few times I've seen her just rockin out and I dig it!

Her sense of tone and articulation and phrasing is mindblowing and SUCH a breath of fresh air! Picture perfect technique, intonation, this lady has the entire package, I can find no fault!

PLUS her make nails and lipstick match that gorgeous SG! Whew!!! Can't say enough good things about her!

Honestly, somebody needs to put an axe fx in that lady's hands right now! Her tones are incredible WITHOUT one, can you imagine the creations she can make with the magic black box?!?

20/10

Yeah Lari is a TOTAL BADASS!!! This is one of the few times I've seen her just rockin out and I dig it!

Her sense of tone and articulation and phrasing is mindblowing and SUCH a breath of fresh air! Picture perfect technique, intonation, this lady has the entire package, I can find no fault!

PLUS her make nails and lipstick match that gorgeous SG! Whew!!! Can't say enough good things about her!

Honestly, somebody needs to put an axe fx in that lady's hands right now! Her tones are incredible WITHOUT one, can you imagine the creations she can make with the magic black box?!?

20/10
I agree Jon
She needs to be in the Fractal family. We know she loves Laney amps, but I have seen her play thru many others. I posted another link a while back. It was great but very jazzy. Ok with me, but I tried to say that the lady can rock if she wants to,
More would be cool.

Reactions: jon
I like Lari and that was cool, but her nails really don't match the guitar... Very different colors.

Nails are a darkish purple while the guitar is closer to Burgundy Mist.

:)

Can't she just be really good, without lipstick or nail polish? Sheesh. Ever wonder why there are basically no women here?

Reactions: yek
Can't she just be really good, without lipstick or nail polish? Sheesh. Ever wonder why there are basically no women here?
It is people like you that make things worse, not better. I love this lady. Perhaps if you looked at the other posts I made of her playing or read my comments you wouldn't have to try and be the knight in shining armor. I posted it that way on purpose. What's offensive or sexists? The colors are a PART of Lari's personality. But I guess you didn't know that because you haven't followed her like I have-which includes her website, music and life back story. Have you seen her guitar collection?
Sad that people like you just try to shake up some controversy when NONE EXISTS.*

Last edited:
It is people like you that make things worse, not better. I love this lady. Perhaps if you looked at the other posts I made of her playing or read my comments you wouldn't have to try and be the knight in shining armor. I posted it that way on purpose. What's offensive or sexists? The colors are a PART of Lari's personality. But I guess you didn't know that because you haven't followed her like I have-which includes her website, music and life back story. Have you seen her guitar collection?
Sad that people like you just try to shake up some controversy when NONE EXISTS.*

Take it easy. You're WAY overreacting.

First of all, I don't think Dave's comment was specifically directed at you.

Secondly, Dave has got it right that posts about male guitar players never get these kinds of responses, while pictures of female players often do.

Take it easy. You're WAY overreacting.

First of all, I don't think Dave's comment was specifically directed at you.

Secondly, Dave has got it right that posts about male guitar players never get these kinds of responses, while pictures of female players often do.
Well Yek-Possibly, but this is not the first time. I dared call a killer female guitar player cute and was raked across the coals..On this forum. ONLY on this forum. This forum is NOT the only forum on the internet.
Why no female posts about cute guys with nose rings, etc. Logically speaking that is BECAUSE there are no females on this forum posting about guys that play or sing. Check youtube or any other platform and you will see what "females" post about guys. It's called life!
I know there is fine line line but imho I have not crossed it or come close to it. Let's check and see who on this forum promotes more fabulous female guitar players. Take a guess? Sorry but it makes me upset when this BS is thrown around.

Relax Frank, I agree with you for the most part though, but no need to get upset....

I saw no disrespect or sexist remarks from anyone, just praise and observation, no harm no foul, let's just enjoy Lari and other amazing players making us great music during this time :)

Relax Frank, I agree with you for the most part though, but no need to get upset....

I saw no disrespect or sexist remarks from anyone, just praise and observation, no harm no foul, let's just enjoy Lari and other amazing players making us great music during this time :)
Yeah, your right Jon....But from now on I won't even use a title except "guitar Player". How weird! I guess part is because people do not REALLY know me. I am so opposite " a woman's place is in the kitchen and by her man" that that sometimes gets me in trouble. I'm Cool and Lari is Special.

Reactions: jon
Tim & Pete had her on their show. I thought she was playing through an AX8 but it could've been a Helix. I don't recall but I did check out a few of her songs afterwards because her playing and phrasing really stood out. I think she's from Brasil maybe?

Back
Top Bottom