Loss of volume in preset

izappa

I have a preset that was working just fine, exported it for later recall, and all of a sudden the volume went to practically nothing and it sounds like I am in a huge reverb tank. Any other custom preset I use is just fine. I did recall the present into a new location and I get the same thing. I've looked at everything.

Blocks: drive, reverb, wah, rotary, delay, and comp. 3 scenes and 2 scene switches. Even with nothing engaged I get the same issue. Ideas?

Thanks for any help you can provide. Rather learn something simple than keep searching in the dark.

Attachments

• Volume Fail.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 3
The Reverb mix is set to 100% meaning you have no dry signal mixed with the effect which is why it sounds like you're in a huge reverb tank. Try setting it around 30% and go from there. Also, I noticed the the Reverb block is set to 'Mute In' so you will there will be no sound should you bypass the reverb. Everything else worked fine for me, the adjustment to the Reverb mix should solve your problem.

Thank you Sonofiam! Whether tired or just plain dumb, I looked at all settings and wondered what happened between saving it and then it going kerplunk.

Back
Top Bottom