Looper Timing with FC-6

Flatnine

Inspired
I can't seem to make the looper work in time with the FC-6- loops are always off time and therefore unusable. I've used many loopers with no timing issues in the past so there must be a setting I'm overlooking somewhere- anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

I can't seem to make the looper work in time with the FC-6- loops are always off time and therefore unusable. I've used many loopers with no timing issues in the past so there must be a setting I'm overlooking somewhere- anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Make sure you don’t have the quantize setting on in the looper block (unless you are using metronome or are synced to an external clock)

Thanks guys- I've tried everything- I can't even just play quarter notes and have the timing right. Loop starts on the "and" of beat after second press. Is it possible that the play function is on the release of button? Gotta be a setting somewhere...

Thanks guys- I've tried everything- I can't even just play quarter notes and have the timing right. Loop starts on the "and" of beat after second press. Is it possible that the play function is on the release of button? Gotta be a setting somewhere...
Please note that the bottom right switch also has an implicit hold function if you have FC Master Layout "Switch-Combo" enabled. Enabled is the default setting. It can be found at the following location from the front panel: HOME->SETUP->FC Controllers, Config page.

If you still have this problem after checking for a hold function and the master layout setting, please upload your preset and "System + FC" backup (receive tab of Fractal-Bot).

Please note that the bottom right switch also has an implicit hold function if you have FC Master Layout "Switch-Combo" enabled. Enabled is the default setting. It can be found at the following location from the front panel: HOME->SETUP->FC Controllers, Config page.

If you still have this problem after checking for a hold function and the master layout setting, please upload your preset and "System + FC" backup (receive tab of Fractal-Bot).
I was having a similar issue and was able to resolve by setting Record Threshold to off.

Thanks for all the help- tried and checked all setting suggestions but no dice. It's a rare occasion that I want to use it "live" anyway so, I'll live without.

Back
Top Bottom