Looper Routing Help

I had this all set up and working before but i cant figure out what I am doing wrong this time.

BTW I appologise if I have missed something really simple but im pretty tired lol.

Is this all correct?

Also ..
I should have output 2 as mono and output 1 as sterio how should I be setting my outputs in the IO menu?

Attachments

• Routing.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 296
That looks like it should work. Whe axat do the input and output levels 1 and 2 look like on the front of the axe-fx

Well since your PA speaker is only hooked up to the Left fx send it is going to get a signal from the looper. Set the bypass mode of the fx loop block to thru to get signal when it is bypassed.

It is set to thru (by default). Its not terrible since obviously im not going to be using my monitors live, I was wondering if there was a better way to do the routing for this though?

whirlwind123 said:
It is set to thru (by default). Its not terrible since obviously im not going to be using my monitors live, I was wondering if there was a better way to do the routing for this though?

If you want the same signal out the studio monitors and PA monitors you can just use output 1 (the XLRs on one, the 1/4 on the other). I'm not sure if that is what you want though?

Oh!? I didnt know you could use the xlr and 1/4 at the same time! .. this means I can hook up 8 different speakers! Its going to be a bit wierd with one half of the sterio signal for my rcf art though (instead of summed mono).

As usual thanks for all the help java :)

Back
Top Bottom