Live performance presets

That's also why I'm using similar speakers - the QSC K10's (I use the KW12's for my mains) - for my monitors. For once I want to know exactly what the audience is hearing when I'm onstage.

Sorry for my lack of responding! I think what wound up happening was my lack of knowledge on the unit. I had to buckle down and work. I play my AX8 directly through a powered monitor. A Behringer. My good friend Fremen helped me with a reboot issue i had that helped all of his presets! I must say worth the investments. They were just useful to look at in axe edit to learn how to work this box. I am a performing musician all over New York. From rock gigs to pit gigs (theater). This really helps me out. And I truly appreciate the support from the community with my post! Once again been busy with work and this slipped my mind! But thank you very much everyone!

You might want to share what tones your looking for and if your running real cabs or frfr?
I have a monsterous HBE amp that I dialed in over the weekend that I will use live all day long -Matrix power amp into two 4x12 Marshall cabs!
Would you be willing to share this preset? 100% agree that live stage volume patches need to be different than the at home in studio practice patches

Here ya go! Plug in an IR -try factory#148 unless you have a favorite user one.
Cheers

Attachments

• Hard Rock Main.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 95
Back
Top Bottom