Live Holdsworth inspired fusion clip

Great playing, excellent tone! Are you using the Axe preamp? If so, care to share the patches? I love a good Holdworth tone and with the newest firmware, I'm not sure how to get there.

great stuff! love that run you played to get into the solo from the bass and drums break...nice!

Thanks! Its recorded with the Ultra, but theres no preamp involved! Its all one patch with some compressor and the drive used is the TS808Mod. I can share the patch when i get my rig back up, i guess it will still work since its just the fx? And the swell thing is just a plex-delay with my expression pedal controlling the amount. You can hear my backing it off too far after the chord solo thing.

Excellent sounds, music, loved the same break Simeon mentioned. The trio is outstanding.
Too bad its and ultra and you cant share patches with II users. Hehehe.

Simeon's presets though, are another work of art.

i found my old holdsworth patches for the ultra, if you'd like to have a look....

i have external 1 tied to the volume block and there are some pitch shifters which are bypassed by other externals, or have their input gain levels altered by external 2...so make sure you browse through all the blocks to see what's what...

Attachments

• Holdsy Clean Ultra.syx
    2 KB · Views: 3
  • Holdsy Lead Ultra.syx
  • Holdsy Swell Ultra.syx
Excellent sounds, music, loved the same break Simeon mentioned. The trio is outstanding.
Too bad its and ultra and you cant share patches with II users. Hehehe.

Simeon's presets though, are another work of art.

But isn't it compatible with the II since I'm just using the fx-blocks, no amps? And I thought you can still see whats in there with Axe-edit :)

i found my old holdsworth patches for the ultra, if you'd like to have a look....

i have external 1 tied to the volume block and there are some pitch shifters which are bypassed by other externals, or have their input gain levels altered by external 2...so make sure you browse through all the blocks to see what's what...

Thanks simeon!! Always loved your patches, will definitely chech these out as well!

Back
Top Bottom