Listening to mp3 and playing to it using AF2's headphone out

guitardoc

Experienced
Is there a way to connect the AF2 to a music playing device (like iPhone) and play along to it using presets while listening to both through headphones using AF2's headphone out?

I currently only have guitar, AF2, iPhone and headphones at my disposal (being out of town) and need to prepare for the next show.

Thanks in advance.

I am new to the axe and i dunno if this works, but i would try to connect the iphone to input 2.

You can use the fxloop block and plug into input 2 with Ipod. place the fx loop all by itself in the last column with nothing connect to the left. That will pass input 2 to output 1.

Yup. I have a dedicated simple preset for this purpose (FXL-to-output), with a mini-jack to 2x jack cable connected to Input 2 at all times.
This way I can easily connect my iPhone so the band can listen to problematic musical sections at rehearsals.

place the fx loop all by itself in the last column with nothing connect to the left. That will pass input 2 to output 1.

This part is important. Don't put the loop block at the beginning of the chain. Music tracks played through FAS BROOTALZ is so metal our ears can't handle it. Small animals and children might be killed if you do! :lol

Back
Top Bottom