List of Parameters, Pages, Features, Etc. Found Only on FM3 & Not in FM3 Edit?

Prince

Inspired
Vendor
From my perusing, it seems like there are certain parameters, pages, commands, etc. that are only accessible via the FM3 hardware and can't be utilized via FM3 edit. It appears that you can't access the Meters page via FM3 Edit. I wish I had some more examples, as they are eluding me at the moment, but I'm sure there were others that I've encountered. Am I not digging deep enough into FM3 Edit or are there in fact certain features that are only controllable via the FM3 hardware? I think it would be very useful if we could collectively create a list of said features so folks could know where to look. Thanks y'all!

Yeah there isn’t a “Meters” page, but Input blocks and Output blocks have meters on them, which is a great improvement from the AX8-Edit software.

Even better, the Compressor block shows gain reduction, and the Envelope Controller shows input signal to determine threshold.

As far as a list of what isn’t accessible from FM3-Edit, it’s pretty short and getting shorter. They just recently added the ability to change USB input/output settings. Mostly missing are the deep MIDI control / pedal setup settings, like calibrating an expression pedal or setting External Controller 15 to a MIDI CC.

Back
Top Bottom