Liquid-Foot Jr error when sync with AxeFx Ultra

John3:16

I've been trying to sync my presets from my AxeFX to my Liquid Foot Jr but I get the following error code in the Liquid-Foot Jr after I start the Autoload:

Err: 40-00-055-00
Preset :#000

Anyone ever come across this?

Thanks
Gerry

try re-saving the patch on your axe-fx and try again. If that doesn't fix it, I would contact liquid-foot support.

Thanks. What I ended up doing just now was to wipe the LF jr clean and updated its firmware from 1.69 to 1.70 and re-ran the Load. It worked this time...

Thanks
Gerry

I got some errors like that when I had the Axe-Fx trasmit set to "all" vs "tuner only" or whatever their exact names are in the MIDI menu. Re-saving the patch didn't help. Once I switched it to tuner only I haven't had a bad sync since.

Ringleader said:
I got some errors like that when I had the Axe-Fx trasmit set to "all" vs "tuner only" or whatever their exact names are in the MIDI menu. Re-saving the patch didn't help. Once I switched it to tuner only I haven't had a bad sync since.

Switched what to Tuner Only? I'm curious as it happend again to me today but wiping all of the settings from the LF-jr seems to fix things for me....

I also noticed the the Preset name sometimes displays garbage on the LF Jr.

Gerry

My Axe-Fx is at work right now so I can't reference it but you have an option to transmit Tuner, Tempo, or All info (if I remember correctly) in the MIDI menu of the Axe-Fx. Setting it to "All" will give you tempo and tuner info on the LF but will cause some strange problems. Set it to tuner only until there is a fix. After doing this I have no more garbage preset names after syncing devices.

John3:16 said:
Ringleader said:

Switched what to Tuner Only? I'm curious as it happend again to me today but wiping all of the settings from the LF-jr seems to fix things for me....

I also noticed the the Preset name sometimes displays garbage on the LF Jr.

Gerry

On the axe-fx, IO-MIDI-scroll down to Send Real Time System Exclusive - set to tuner only or off.

John3:16 said:
...I also noticed the the Preset name sometimes displays garbage on the LF Jr.

Gerry

I've noticed that this happens more often with complex presets that use a lot of CPU in the Axe-Fx.

Back
Top Bottom