Lincoln Brewster Youtube sighting

Hi Sean,

thanks for sharing.
I hoped to find a HQ video with AXE and ATOMICs. :roll:

But
smiley_emoticons_seb_singing.gif
"You Can't Always Get What You Want"
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

I'm sure someone will come up with it once ...
smiley_emoticons_klimpern05.gif
... right?

Thanks for the clips. Great tone there (even though the sound is terribly muffled on "All to You"...the person with the camera must have thought it would clip or something and put their hand over the mic).

Looks like Lincoln's been recording his new album for a while now (http://www.lincolnbrewster.com/newsdetails.php?id=65). I'm looking forward to hearing his Axe-Fx tones on his new album. If he can make a PODx3 or Ampfarm sound as good as the last album, his tone on this new one should be amazing. The tube purists should be surprised. ;)

Sean,
I keep asking Lincoln's bass player (Norm Stockton) when Linc's going to show up and let us hear what's been capable of doing with the Ultra, but the new album is taking up all his time. Sounds like it will be at least a few months before he'll have a chance to be active.

I saw him for my 40th b-day and my 12th anniversary last October when he had just started using the Ultra. Sounded great even 2 feet from the stage! It was an outdoor concert in Indy in late October and it was in the evening (30 degree temps). Never seen a concert with 2 or 3 heavy duty heating towers on stage! 3 months later, I got enough $ together to get my own Ultra. Now if I could just buy his chops:)

Wes

Back
Top Bottom