Like Sand Through the Hour Glass

Look on it as an opportunity to redesign 'Geezerland'. Every time this geezer moves (& I've got one coming up next week...) I get to review ergonomics, efficiency and comfort....Downsizing?....jettison unused gear, sell off and free up some cash. Last time, my rack gear got replaced by Reason software... This time, sound panels, guitar hangers,...& full integration of the XL+ into the rig.

Thankfully, I'm getting a little more room for my studio, 14 whole guitars, and 4-5 in progress. Good luck!

Welcome to the southern half of the Lone Star State. I'm about 50 miles south of Houston, 45 west of Galveston should you even head this way and need anything. Bryan/College Station area is nice. I bet you'll like it once the move is behind you.
Thanks Rick. I'll keep that in mind. by Texas standards, you'll be just down the road a piece.

Look on it as an opportunity to redesign 'Geezerland'. Every time this geezer moves (& I've got one coming up next week...) I get to review ergonomics, efficiency and comfort....Downsizing?....jettison unused gear, sell off and free up some cash. Last time, my rack gear got replaced by Reason software... This time, sound panels, guitar hangers,...& full integration of the XL+ into the rig.

Thankfully, I'm getting a little more room for my studio, 14 whole guitars, and 4-5 in progress. Good luck!
Thanks Sam. jettison unused gear? What is that? :)

I live just north of Houston in The Woodlands and work in Houston. I hate moving. Moving is the worst thing in the world. I've been through two divorces so I know about uprooting my life and moving it. It sucks. My wife and I have been in our current house now for almost 6 years. Best of luck with your move. Hit me up if your ever close to Houston!

Thanks. BTW, I always enjoy the videos you post. I may end up not too far from the Woodlands so we might be neighbors. So far, the move has been like a trip to the Dentist for a root canal with no Novocain. And that's just the packing and looking for a place to hang my spurs.

Back
Top Bottom