Lift Off - First track recorded with the AXE FX II!

Muzick

Experienced
Right now it's more of an idea than a track but I'm digging the vibe. I'm still leagues away from some of you guys on here so please excuse my clams. I'm totally digging the AXE FX II. There's so much potential in this thing and SO MUCH to learn. I'm still very far away from writing a fair review. Hope you enjoy the sound! :)

Lift Off by BORNintoMUSIC on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Guitar:
Amercian Stratocaster w/ Stock Pickups

Clean arpeggiated part:
Compression
Shiver Clean Amp
German V30 CAB
Delay
Cave Reverb
Hint of Chorus & Flange

Rhythm:
97 - Uber Goober

Lead:
Based off the clean patch I created + a drive pedal

Bass:
American Made Spector
Compression
Bassman 65 Amp
SV Bass Cab

Drums:
Superior 2.0

Very cool man, I would like to hear what it's like with a larger crescendo perhaps?

Totally. As soon as I heard the melody in my head I slapped it together fairly quick. Right now I'm working on the intro and moving it into what you hear above. I'm a huge fan of David Gillmour who's the king on crescendo! :twisted

Thanks for listening!!

Sounds Killer!, I would bring the distorted gats up a bit, but back of the distortion. Get more of a vox type vibe. Also try and change the drum part up a bit to add variety. Cant wait to hear some more

Loved the clean tone! But I wasn't too crazy about the distorted git; sounded a bit "splatty" to me.

And BTW, it's a cool tune. I hope you continue to work it and post an update.

Sounds Killer!, I would bring the distorted gats up a bit, but back of the distortion. Get more of a vox type vibe. Also try and change the drum part up a bit to add variety. Cant wait to hear some more

Thanks! Yah I've been reworking the distorted tone... definitely seems too tinny to me. Should be posting an updated version here in the coming days! :)

Appreciate your feedback! :)

Loved the clean tone! But I wasn't too crazy about the distorted git; sounded a bit "splatty" to me.

And BTW, it's a cool tune. I hope you continue to work it and post an update.

Agreed. Thanks for listening! :)

Back
Top Bottom