LFO1 SYNC???

kev

Inspired
In my Delay and MultiDelay block, the Time says LFO1 SYNC. I don't know if this is related to the type of Delay selected or not. I just can't seem to figure out where LFO1 SYNC comes from and can't seem to change it or be able to select a manual time.

That's odd. I can't get it to do that here. Are you sure it is delay time. Do you have modifier set to the delay time? Is the tempo parameter set to something other than none. If it is you will not be able to change delay time as it is locked to the tempo. Still I cannot get lgo1 sync to show up on delay time. That usually only shows up on depth parameters and a couple of other things.

I'm finding that LFO SYNC is showing up in almost every block in place of one of the values in a value knob. It's random as much as I can tell.
It shows up as a Time value in both delay blocks, in the I/O menu as the INST IN value, Depth value on the chorus...etc. Instead of value numbers, it says LFO1 SYNC.

I think it's a bug in Axe Edit. I used Axe Edit to make 5 presets. This LFO SYNC is showing up all over the place in those patches and not on any of the factory presets. I use one Ext controller to control rate on the Vibe and another Ext controller to control the Level on my parallel delay blocks. I've got the MFC hooked up while I create patches also but I doubt it had anything to do with it. This LFO SYNC value is saved with the preset though because it does show up in the blocks without AXE Edit or the MFC attached.

I'll probably have to wipe those and start over.

Well, it appears it was linked to a saved Vibe (phaser) block somehow, maybe global. I have an Expression pedal set up on Ext 1 for the rate modifier and all the way down (under 0) is LFO Sync and it got saved with the block that way. I can't explain why the LFO SYNC text showed up in so many places in other blocks. Some kind of bug. After moving the pedal up to 1.0hz or so and saved, all the LFO SYNC's went away in all the different blocks.

Weird.

When I try to switch a rate modifier to LFO1 SYNC it pops back out to a random time value and won't stay...

One for the buglist...

Back
Top Bottom