LF+ 12 and 12 + now has USB drivers and 1st version of the editor

javajunkie

Saves A LOT of time programming and the layout is great. Allow for much simpler programming of complex tasks.

The firmware update will require you to reassign your colors and MIDI names because some memory alocation had to be moved.

RJM are coming up with a BIG foot controller with displays, and freely configurable platform. However, some of the liquid foot features are just miles ahead of the other stuff out there, like pages, steps, secondary functions..
What I like is the foot print! Two of them would expand each other, but considering all the features I think I could do anything and everything with one, just as long I think it out first real good..
I will wait for the RJM Mastermind GT first though. If it has something the LF doesn't I might consider it..

RJM are coming up with a BIG foot controller with displays, and freely configurable platform. However, some of the liquid foot features are just miles ahead of the other stuff out there, like pages, steps, secondary functions..
What I like is the foot print! Two of them would expand each other, but considering all the features I think I could do anything and everything with one, just as long I think it out first real good..
I will wait for the RJM Mastermind GT first though. If it has something the LF doesn't I might consider it..

Two are awesome, but heavy :)

They are built like tanks.

Yeah! given the fact that I have more that 2 rigs.. some gear can be utilized together, others (like axe 2) work stand-alone but in most any/all configurations. Having two LF+12's for different rigs AND expansions of eachother is awesome! I will be keeping a close eye on these and the RJM mastermind GT.. Good times comin' with gear :)

My LF+ 12+ is in transit. Can't wait! A dynamic foot controller for the most dynamic amp/cab/effects unit in the world - what could be better!

Yeah! given the fact that I have more that 2 rigs.. some gear can be utilized together, others (like axe 2) work stand-alone but in most any/all configurations. Having two LF+12's for different rigs AND expansions of eachother is awesome! I will be keeping a close eye on these and the RJM mastermind GT.. Good times comin' with gear :)

You can actually store 2 separate profiles (like 2 different rig setups) with in the memory of the LF+ and swap between them or just use the secondary memory location as a backup. Really cool.

$900 is a little steep, but watching the LF videos on YT are starting to give me GAS.
MF'er!

$900 is a little steep, but watching the LF videos on YT are starting to give me GAS.
MF'er!

I'm with you. $900 is a lot of scratch but the form factor is perfect for me and the design is sweet. My worry was I'm using it at bar gigs mostly so it's in the line of fire of beer and other liquid. It's basically twice the price of a Line 6 HD500! I have the LF Jr. and it is great for the footprint, but, I would like to have a few more functions on hand with less tap dancing.

The touch screen has been canceled due to cost an reliability issues. After all, most of us have iPads/iPhones or other tablets/phones that will be supported.

Back
Top Bottom