Level Scenes

RayO

So I see how to level scenes on the CPU but can't figure out how to do it on the FM3 itself. I want to figure that out just incase I need to make a adjustment at a gig. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

So I see how to level scenes on the CPU but can't figure out how to do it on the FM3 itself. I want to figure that out just incase I need to make a adjustment at a gig. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
What does "on the CPU" mean? Do you mean on your computer with the editor?

The Scene Mixer in the Output block is probably what you are looking for?

What does "on the CPU" mean? Do you mean on your computer with the editor?

The Scene Mixer in the Output block is probably what you are looking for?
I seem to recall it was either the late 90's or early 2000's where people would use CPU and computer interchangeably. It's funny, because now as an IT guy, it drives me nuts when people make these sorts of mistakes or call RAM their hard drive or whatever lol! But yeah, I'm sure that's what OP meant. It would be cool if the leveling tool existed on the hardware as well :)

I seem to recall it was either the late 90's or early 2000's where people would use CPU and computer interchangeably. It's funny, because now as an IT guy, it drives me nuts when people make these sorts of mistakes or call RAM their hard drive or whatever lol! But yeah, I'm sure that's what OP meant. It would be cool if the leveling tool existed on the hardware as well :)
My personal pet peeve was people telling me about how their hard drive was "out of memory" :)

You're bringing me back to my IT days in the 90's....RTFM and ABKB.

The first was the#1 line of advice and the second is who the advice was for. RTFM = Read The F'ing Manual. ABKB = A-hole behind the keyboard.

I bought a Sound Level Meter to level my presets, but the readout moved up and down so much, it was useless, so it was back to the ears.

Most DB meters have a hold function where it will show the highest SPL. I have an app for that on my phone. Even a DB meter won’t help you with perceived levels in a mix, though.

Back
Top Bottom