Lets see those PRS's

Not mine but this private stock custom 24 - 7 string just came into a local dealer this week. Anyone got say about $18,500 to spare?.....

Attachments

• prs.jpg
    prs.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 28
  • prs1.jpg
    prs1.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 28
Always loved a white PRS! Here's mine... (nice car, too!)

Wow stunning - thanks for sharing it :)

Is that antique white or something else - looks pretty white

Thanks yah great car for sure and paid off - that best part took me forever to do that wasn't cheap - original owner

Wow stunning - thanks for sharing it :)

Is that antique white or something else - looks pretty white

Thanks yah great car for sure and paid off - that best part took me forever to do that wasn't cheap - original owner
Love those white pickup rings on yours! Honestly, I forget what PRS called the color, but it wasn't Antique White. I think it was Jet White. Mine was a 2007 that I got from Dave's in 2015 as NOS. Korina with a Braz board.

And yeah, I know exactly what you mean about the car, too. Here's mine the day I drove it off the lot. Getting to be the right time of year!!

2019-04-09_small.jpg

Thanks - yes I believe your PRS is whiter which I would prefer

Great car - rare also you dont see many yellow convertible stingrays

I'm a ZO6 guy luv the wide body and of course super charger :)

Yeah, I love P90s! With the Korina body, this one's got a nice snap to it that goes really well with the P90s. And it's really light, under 7 lbs.
I have an itch for a P90 guitar. I sold my Les Paul with P90s and regret it.

Thanks my Friend hope your well

Yes very hard to find Joe - Les Paul type of guy but bought a much cheaper PRS and was hooked - wow what a fun guitar to play

And they only go up in cost in value unlike some guitars :)

Time to sell of a bunch of ESP's now

Back
Top Bottom