Let's see those FM9 rigs!

It's a TC electronics vocal processor being fed dry guitar from FM9.
I've heard of instances where guitar signal fed into a vocal processor creates audible vox style notes. I'd guess that playing guitar with vocal abilities is a learned skill...not something one picks up on a weekend lecture circuit, though...

I've heard of instances where guitar signal fed into a vocal processor creates audible vox style notes. I'd guess that playing guitar with vocal abilities is a learned skill...not something one picks up on a weekend lecture circuit, though...
It's for letting the vocal processor create vocal harmonies based on the current chord(s) being played. It's not for guitar effects...

It's for letting the vocal processor create vocal harmonies based on the current chord(s) being played. It's not for guitar effects...
Thanks. I can see where this is might be a useful tool in the toolkit if one were doing a solo acoustic or instrumental gig.

Guys, has anyone found a solution to carry FM9 plus FC12 in one gigbag (or case) ? Thanks !
The best gig bags that many guitarists prefer are the Studio Slips bags. Their website can get you started, but it sounds like you'd need a dual gigbag which might add up expense-wise. (Just happened to check the Studio Slips site...they make Fractal Audio gigbags which can house dual FM9s divided by as separator... ;) )

Here's a link to their website, though I'd suggest speaking directly to the owner in CA after 10 AM PDT to walk you through what you might need vs. wants.

https://studioslips.com

There are several folks on this forum who also prefer air travel cases (ATA compliant): Pelican air travel cases. As you might expect, these are high quality waterproof travel cases that typically house one device at a time. There might be a Pelican case that might contain both the FM9 and FC12 separated by a homebuilt divider board that might stack within the case...

Last edited:
Many bands use similar setups.

Not very useful for instrumental... Since it's a vocal effects processor ;)
Almost...was suggesting a vocal processor for creating vocal harmonies from guitar chords. Would work well for strumming...even if no vocalist were present singing, the chords would be enough to produce vocal harmonies as backing vocalists might. A rhythm guitar/vocalist would be an essential part of a band integral to the lead singer.

Even with a band on a budget, the rhythm guitarist could serve as lead guitarist, just so that the vocal processor would serve only during rhythm parts.

This is why I was interested originally. My rhythm guitar/vocal abilities aren't the greatest, and it makes good sense to have backing vocal harmonies on tap whenever you might need them for rhythm parts.

Almost...was suggesting a vocal processor for creating vocal harmonies from guitar chords. Would work well for strumming...even if no vocalist were present singing, the chords would be enough to produce vocal harmonies as backing vocalists might. A rhythm guitar/vocalist would be an essential part of a band integral to the lead singer.

Even with a band on a budget, the rhythm guitarist could serve as lead guitarist, just so that the vocal processor would serve only during rhythm parts.

This is why I was interested originally. My rhythm guitar/vocal abilities aren't the greatest, and it makes good sense to have backing vocal harmonies on tap whenever you might need them for rhythm parts.
That's not really how it works...

It creates harmonies of vocals by using the chords to determine the right harmonic content. The main vocal part is fed in from the singer.

It's not creating harmonies from the guitar it's just using the chords to know the "right" harmonies for the vocals.

I mean, I guess you could have a guitar playing a melody using it to harmonize based on another guitarist playing chords...

That's not really how it works...

It creates harmonies of vocals by using the chords to determine the right harmonic content. The main vocal part is fed in from the singer.

It's not creating harmonies from the guitar it's just using the chords to know the "right" harmonies for the vocals.

I mean, I guess you could have a guitar playing a melody using it to harmonize based on another guitarist playing chords...
Shazzbut. I guess that negates my need then. My gravelly scratchy vocal ability is insufficient to generate decent harmonies. I was thinking that the guitar signal might generate vocal harmonies with respect to the guitar chord changes, and if that were the case, it could help a rhythm guitarist play backing vocal harmony to his rhythm.

Hopefully, some R&D guy from TC will hear about this and say, "Hey, what if we could try to..."

Bu sonuçtan memnunuz:
  • Temple Audio Design Duo 34 GM
  • Yeterli alana ve kablolar için ekstra cebe sahip Temple Audio Design Duo 34 Yumuşak Çanta
  • Boss LoopStation, Boss BMIDI-2-35 TRS/MIDI Kablosu aracılığıyla FM9'a bağlandı, böylece MIDI'yi FM9 aracılığıyla yönetebiliyorum
  • Temple Audio Design XLR modülü, hem XLR karttan çıkıyor hem de sol taraftan çıkıyor. OUT1'den Fender FR-12'ye, OUT2'den PA'ya
  • Temple Audio Design 2 Yönlü Jack Patch Modu sağda
  • Sağdaki Temple Audio Design IEC Modu, bir AC ayırıcı kablosuna bağlı, biri kartın altındaki CIOKS DC7'ye bağlı ve diğeri kart aracılığıyla kendi inşa AC'sine bağlı/FM9'a bağlı
  • Ve sahnede gösterişli ışık efektleri için altına bağlanan RGB LED IŞIK ŞERİDİ MODÜLÜ. 5 konser yaklaşıyor ve bununla etkilemeyi umuyoruz:Serin:
  • Digitech Drop yalnızca ek satış konuşmaları için.
  • İki Mission Expression pedalı. Biri pedal1/2 ile değiştirilebilir, esas olarak Wah olarak kullanılır. Diğeri ise pedala3 bağlı ve şu anda hem ses hem de caydırıcı olarak kullanılıyor.

View attachment 139722
Perfect..

Back
Top Bottom