Let's see those FM9 rigs!

I went with the Temple Duo 34 and Pelican Vault setup - love how clean it is. The two Shure wireless units are for the PRS with the Piezo. Other main electric has a separate belt pack.

View attachment 127270View attachment 127267View attachment 127268View attachment 127269
Do you get interference issues having two wireless units next to each other? I also have a PRS with Piezo and currently run into IN 1+2 like you via a Temple module on the side of my board but am interested in going wireless eventually.

Do you get interference issues having two wireless units next to each other? I also have a PRS with Piezo and currently run into IN 1+2 like you via a Temple module on the side of my board but am interested in going wireless eventually.
I don't. I was worried about that too when thinking about doing this but I was assured by Shure that I wouldn't have an issue and they were correct. I hated having to unplug the dual cord when switching from the piezo guitar to the non-piezo guitar which is why I went with the multiple belt packs.

Last edited:
I really like how this turned out, and the clean look of it. I like having everything low profile and out of the way on the back of the FM9 to reduce the possibility of someone stepping straight 1/4 or XLR cable. Depending on where I am playing, I can just unplug the three cables on the side of the temple audio and throw it in the case and go, especially if I am not bringing the QSC(s). This way everything stays plugged in and simple to plug and go, and less wear on the Fractal jacks.

I really like how this turned out, and the clean look of it. I like having everything low profile and out of the way on the back of the FM9 to reduce the possibility of someone stepping straight 1/4 or XLR cable. Depending on where I am playing, I can just unplug the three cables on the side of the temple audio and throw it in the case and go, especially if I am not bringing the QSC(s). This way everything stays plugged in and simple to plug and go, and less wear on the Fractal jacks.
these are good arguments

What pedalboard is that? I’ve been meaning to put one together for a while, and I’m always on the lookout for something that’ll fit an FM9 with room for a few other pedals.

I think they're "Roadie" brand. 3/8" heavy duty.
16" X 6" x @40" for the larger case
16" x 6" x @30" for the smaller case

I make the "pedal riser deck" - twin spar with enough space between spars to mount a 1U 19" D-type punched rail, and allow cables to be secured and hidden. Spars are usually old oak or hickory bed laths. A little cutting/painting/hook and loop/securing... and viola. I can always change layouts when needed. This week I'll be putting the FM9 in the smaller case for home and putting the FC-12 into the larger case to get the AXEIII back out on the road.

The larger case is a bit HEAVY when loaded.
But I do get a lot of "HEY! I've never seen any like those.."

Yup, Bet You haven't :cool:

Yes, and I use them for different things. I use the FM9 for Auto synth stuff/note generator, sequencer, where I'm not relying on close tracking. I use the Boss synth for playing things that require tracking or especially poly synth things like violins or pads.
how do you connect the SY 200 and the FM9?

Back
Top Bottom