Let's see those FM9 rigs!

Current rig.

IMG_2763.jpeg

I'm using just FM9 amp models--no 4CM this time.

Output 1 feeds the Simmons DA2012B drum amps in stereo. I just ordered an EV PXM-12MP to try out. I strongly suspect it'll blow the Simmons out of the water and I'll end up getting a second and maybe even a third one. Honestly this is just for testing. When I fire it up I typically am just using outputs 2 and 3. On that...

Outputs 2 and 3 are setup for w/d/w with the Mesa 4x12 straight/slant cabs. Playing through this setup is "an experience." Output 2 is feeding the dry signal to the returns of a pair of EVH 5153s. You can see the 50w stealth head in the pic; behind the cabs is a 5153 50w combo. The 5153s power the four center speakers (the right half of the left cab, and the left half of the right cab).

Output 3 sends a wet signal to the Seymour Duncan Powerstage 700 which powers the outside four speakers of the Mesa cabs.

Last edited:
Current rig.

View attachment 125837

I'm using just FM9 amp models--no 4CM this time.

Output 1 feeds the Simmons DA2012B drum amps in stereo. I just ordered an EV PXM-12MP to try out. I strongly suspect it'll blow the Simmons out of the water and I'll end up getting a second and maybe even a third one. Honestly this is just for testing. When I fire it up I typically am just using outputs 2 and 3. On that...

Outputs 2 and 3 are setup for w/d/w with the Mesa 4x12 straight/slant cabs. Playing through this setup is "an experience." Output 2 is feeding the dry signal to the returns of a pair of EVH 5153s. You can see the 50w stealth head in the pic; behind the cabs is a 5153 50w combo. The 5153s power the four center speakers (the right half of the left cab, and the left half of the right cab).

Output 3 sends a wet signal to the Seymour Duncan Powerstage 700 which powers the outside four speakers of the Mesa cabs.
I bet that sounds massive!

I am sending him mine tomorrow, all the way from STV, Arizona, so soon there will be FM9 skins and screen protectors for everyone who wants them.... :)
0918211620_HDR.jpg

Please excuse the messy cables - just getting set up here....
Nice idea of a small board for just the pedals! What kind of pedal risers are those?

@Random Hero You must have some kind of right angle cord for the Mission pedal, but I didn't know they have TRS cords like that.

I'd like something like that...but a board that fits into (or is part of), a case that has a cover that is both top and sides, and is removable.

Back
Top Bottom