Let's see those FM9 rigs!

Fits nicely on the Nova 24. One thing I'm not crazy about is when I close the lid on the on the Pedal Train case, just the cushion laying on top pushes the "value" knob in. Can't remember if it did the same when I had the FM3 on it.

Fits nicely on the Nova 24. One thing I'm not crazy about is when I close the lid on the on the Pedal Train case, just the cushion laying on top pushes the "value" knob in. Can't remember if it did the same when I had the FM3 on it.

Velcro holding it down?

Velcro holding it down?

At the moment, gravity. :)

Playing with it this week to see if I want to go ahead and stick with this setup like I did with the FM3, of if I decide I want to go the studio slip route instead.

I am leaning towards sticking with this solution and in fact already have the velcro strips on the desk that I will be putting on the feet. Worked great with the FM3 and when I eventually sold it, the 3M strips came off the feet after some hard pulling but without leaving any mark or residue.

This thing is absolutely perfect, got it mounted directly to the Temple Duo this weekend. The punchouts matched up with the side-screws on the FM9 perfectly with no mods required.

ImF0H1D.jpg

hs8A2FH.jpg

pVDTPju.jpg

Back
Top Bottom