Let's see those FM9 rigs!

Did you remove the end caps from the FM9? I'm having a slight issue with not being able to consistently activate the #6 button because my foot also hits the raised end cover. I have button toppers on the buttons to give me a bigger target but half the time the button still doesn't activate. I'd like to remove the plactic end pieces but I didn't know how that all goes together.

The screen is to fill an empty 19" rack space. I had it laying around, so I velcroed it to the back.

They should make a panel made just for that, I bet it would sell.

The screen is to fill an empty 19" rack space. I had it laying around, so I velcroed to the back.

They should make a panel made just for that, I bet it would sell.
Interesting. I have a rack panel I'm using for my current setup. Might have to go this route. Thanks.

"The Paul"!! My dream guitar growing up! Simple and beautiful! Nice rig!

Thanks! I bought the guitar new in 1979 after someone broke into my apartment and stole my SG and my amp. It's the guitar I always play and will always keep. It's the guitar I'm playing in my avatar pic (back around 1980). It's stock except for the speed knobs. A couple of the original knobs broke. Who would think a knob would break? I had to buy a complete set because I couldn't find ones exactly like the original ones.

Thanks! I bought the guitar new in 1979 after someone broke into my apartment and stole my SG and my amp. It's the guitar I always play and will always keep. It's the guitar I'm playing in my avatar pic (back around 1980). It's stock except for the speed knobs. A couple of the original knobs broke. Who would think a knob would break? I had to buy a complete set because I couldn't find ones exactly like the original ones.
That guitar was based on this guitar which (supposedly) is why Gibson purchased Epiphone back in the day. This is my first guitar but I always wanted to "update" it to the Paul.
1678731799290.jpeg

Nice! Does that Peavey provide enough power in a band?

It's 100W. I bought it to use with the FM9 so I could still use amp modeling. I got it used for cheap on the shopgoodwill.com auction site. I was lucky. Everything on it seems to work.

I haven't had an opportunity to really crank it yet. Playing in my garage it is plenty loud and I barely have it cracked.

Where did you get the end caps/bumpers for the OCD from?

Was wondering if anyone would notice those. I got them as spare parts from Fractal:

https://shop.fractalaudio.com/repair-service-misc-parts/

Choose Side Panel For FC6/12 (L&R sold separately). The side panels do not come with screws (which are really small bolts). If you ask for them they will include them in your order. Since the OCD box is plastic I drilled small holes and screwed the screws in. If you can find small screws that are same size and black, those might work better screwing in than the bolts.

Back
Top Bottom