Let's see those FM3 rigs!

I only used the 3 finest polishing/buffing surfaces on the 6 sided file! :cool:
And I didn't spend a whole lot of time doing that.

No schedule for traveling outside of the country yet but I’d love to come back to south korea. I had a great time there. :0)
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Looks like the male jack plugged into headphone output is a female jack.
Is that a wire transmitter for in-ear receiver, or a jack for simply connecting
headphone cable for your silent practice in a hotel room,etc.?...Thanks!

Something I’m working on. Waiting for a pot for the knob expression - the 10k pot I have works great in a Hammond style enclosure but this thing is too thick for it to go through and have enough threads to tighten it. Also need to figure out the power for the LEDs - a battery will last a long time so I’ve got a rocker switch on order but I’m not sure if it’ll work out physically. We’ll see.

B5CC09D4-3941-4DB0-A16D-94158023D42F.jpeg

Happy it's arrived.
Need to add a 2 button footswitch for bank up/down.
Struggling with foot switch setup, I just need more time with it.
:)
dmt3yqW.jpg

Here's my setup. I sold my AX8 when the FM3 was announced (actually made $ on my sale). Unfortunately I was in a weird Fractal-less purgatory. I picked up a few pedals that I have enjoyed before I went all Fractal and used a Kemper (never really liked) and a Strymon Iridium (good little pedal). Forgotten how much I enjoyed twisting knobs on the fly and having physical pedals...so I decided to go with a more modular approach to my rig. I miss the interaction of a treble boost/OD pedals and my guitar volume knob. I run my OD pedals in front of the FM3 and my delays in a loop. I can always pull off the FM3 for fly/quick gigs. It's so nice to be back in the Fractal world...the Nintendo controller is a a couple of stand in switches for FM3. I also use the roller knob for expression for the FM3. The FM3 controls the DPC.micro (different flavor drive pedals) via midi. The smart clock sets the time for the FM3/DL4/Tonal Recall and is controlled by the midi.baby. Mounted everything on a Creation Aero Flatboard and build a live in case for it. 81E4EC4B-9D4D-4FEE-8DE0-1915723EDEA7.jpg0C9EDDDE-64FF-400A-86CE-56FF11471AD4.jpgCEB1258B-5111-42FB-B901-365E455736BF.jpg84E85837-B387-4A8C-8FE1-67C116EF128C.jpg

Back
Top Bottom