Let's see those FM3 rigs!

Thanks man! I took the slats off the top tier and installed them on the bottom so that the bottom tier was completely solid. I’ll see if I can find a tape measure and l’ll let you know.
Awesome, thanks!

I’m still torn between running it just like i described on this board if it fits or if I’d go the route of @bishop5150 where I’d use my FC6 to run my FM3 that’s near the backline specifically at smaller places or for fly out gigs

Awesome, thanks!

I’m still torn between running it just like i described on this board if it fits or if I’d go the route of @bishop5150 where I’d use my FC6 to run my FM3 that’s near the backline specifically at smaller places or for fly out gigs
Yeah. I can understand that too. For me, I want it simple, light and straight forward. There is nothing like carrying your entire rig on your shoulder and a double guitar case in your other hand and being able to play a show. It’s completely liberating. The power and simplicity of that is exactly where I thrive creatively.

Last edited:
I saw when you posted this earlier in the FB group (Hadn’t seen LT’s post in here) & man this looks awesome! I looked these up inline, did you just not install the top part? Also, what is the measurement between the right side of the FM3 & the yellow part on the right. (If I can fit the G50 there instead of an expression pedal I think I’d be set) 😅
I just measured and there was almost 5 inches between the FM3 and the side rail on the other side. It would be safer to say about 4 and 3/4’s inches. You could get more space by moving the FM3 closer to the other side but I wanted to be able to lift the board by the side rails so I wanted a little space for my fingers.

I just measured and there was almost 5 inches between the FM3 and the side rail on the other side. It would be safer to say about 4 and 3/4’s inches. You could get more space by moving the FM3 closer to the other side but I wanted to be able to lift the board by the side rails so I wanted a little space for my fingers.
Thank you!

I also bought a Bumblebee, but I'm using it for my FC-6 and EV-2, because sometimes I will be using my FM-3 solo, and other times it will be back at my on-stage cab while the FC-6/EV-2 on Bumblebee will be up at the front of stage.

Thanks Leon for the tip!

Hi all,
It's my first post here. I had AX8 a few years ago and just received the FM3 last week.
Here is my FM3 board!
I am still get used to the switching system.

Cheers
Hey man! Are you using the EB volume pedals as expression?

If so.... how is that working for you?

Here's the current home office/studio, used for recording, mixing, video post, and teaching online guitar lessons:
IMG_2003.JPG
IMG_1005.JPG

...and here's the office where the Axe FX III lives, the stage at my church, which seems to have become a broadcast studio these last few weeks...? I never thought I'd be a TV evangelist! :p :oops:
IMG_0929.JPG
IMG_2024.JPG

Welcome to my "COVID Corner"

View attachment 66280

FM3 Modular setup, I moved away from a PedalTrain Pro setup from my AX8 as I want this rig to stay as flexible as possible.

Case: https://www.newark.com/duratool/22-24155/weatherproof-case-polymer-black/dp/83X6735?ost=83X6735&ddkey=https:en-US/Element14_US/search

View attachment 66281 View attachment 66282

View attachment 66283 View attachment 66284

View attachment 66285

Hope you're all healthy and safe, stay fractal'd crew! Huge thanks to Fractal for the stickers so I know what gear I have inside of the case ;) :p :cool: CHEERS
Thank you so much for sharing that link! I found and ordered a case that is going to fit my FM3 pedal board perfectly!! The pedal board came with a soft case but I prefer hard cases for everything....because I’m not graceful. 😆

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom