Let’s see your les pauls

Very nice Thomas! From Peach Guitars over here in the UK? They've got some cracking guitars. Really like those 61" Strats with the flame maple necks beautiful!

I'm still waiting for my ML Greeny to arrive. Order it back in April from the guys at GAK in Brighton. Selling two of my other LP's to fund it!

Very nice Thomas! From Peach Guitars over here in the UK? They've got some cracking guitars. Really like those 61" Strats with the flame maple necks beautiful!

I'm still waiting for my ML Greeny to arrive. Order it back in April from the guys at GAK in Brighton. Selling two of my other LP's to fund it!
Yup, Peach Guitars indeed !

I had to sell a few tube amps, some cabs and guitar to be able to buy this.

It´s the best figured top I have ever seen and I´m not just saying that, because I bought it.

This is the LP of my dreams !

Hopefully it will sound/feel as good as it looks, we will see..

HNGD coming soon ...

Last edited:
You have an incredible selection of Les Paul's to choose from there! For looks, I rather like the look of the one center back row. Do you have a favorite one for sound and playability? I have owned dozens of LP's over the years and find that they all have their own personality, some better than others. But they do always look superb.

Yup, Peach Guitars indeed !

I had to sell a few tube amps, some cabs and guitar to be able to buy this.

It´s the best top I have ever seen and I´m not just saying that, becase I bought it.

This is the LP of my dreams !

Hopefully it will feel as good as it looks, we will see..

HNGD coming soon ...
Lol I know what you mean. That's one of the LP's that was in the unboxing vid the other day lovely top!

Guitars stuff has just got so expensive lately! I was looking on ATB Guitars website the other day and they have a 2nd hand Billy Gibbons LP up for just under 35k. I thought I'd try and sell them my CC1 now that I have the ML Greeny on the way. They'd only give me 18k for mine. No way I can afford to pay the rest. I understand they still need to sell it. But my CC1 has gotta be worth the same value to the right collector.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom