Let’s see your les pauls

@Jambi I don’t normally like silver bursts, but yours really do it for me.

The darkburst from the linked picture jumps out at me more. The Primus and Mastodon posters make me think that the silverbursts fit Jambi really well, but....they still don't do anything for me personally. I'm super-boring when it comes to guitar colors.

To each their own. But the room looks like a lot of fun from what I can see.

There are very few guitars that I regret selling. Every time I see an Axcess, it kills me a little inside as I should have never sold it.
I hated it when I first got it! It just feels so different from a normal LP (thinner body, the volute on the neck, the neck itself). It also didn’t help that I had a stomach virus when it arrived and felt horrible. Even for days after I couldn’t play it without feeling nauseous. But I’ve been playing it more recently and enjoying it. I guess not feeling like puking makes a big difference! 😆

I hated it when I first got it! It just feels so different from a normal LP (thinner body, the volute on the neck, the neck itself). It also didn’t help that I had a stomach virus when it arrived and felt horrible. Even for days after I couldn’t play it without feeling nauseous. But I’ve been playing it more recently and enjoying it. I guess not feeling like puking makes a big difference! 😆

When I was asking about mine, the store manager took me into his office and said, “what do I have to do to get rid of this guitar?” He offered me a great price and said that it was a guitar built for a different era. I remember that I loved the way it sounds and felt. The Floyd had a little issue and would go slightly out of tune, which is why I sold it. But it was something that I could have (and should have) fixed as I really loved that guitar.

When I was asking about mine, the store manager took me into his office and said, “what do I have to do to get rid of this guitar?” He offered me a great price and said that it was a guitar built for a different era. I remember that I loved the way it sounds and felt. The Floyd had a little issue and would go slightly out of tune, which is why I sold it. But it was something that I could have (and should have) fixed as I really loved that guitar.
I’m lucky that I have a Floyd expert nearby. He has set up several Floyd guitars for me and they play fantastic and stay in tune. That probably helped with the Axcess too as I had him set it up for me.

Didnt know the axxess has a thinner body, that’d bum me out as I’d be expecting full thickness.

My goldtop is getting its burstbuckers back this week.

I have an R8 now. The only similarities that it has with an Axcess are that they are both Les Pauls in name and share the same silhouette. Other than that, you couldn’t have two more different guitars. Neck carves are different, headstock angle, bridges, humbuckers, electronics, weight, thickness, sound, belly carve, etc…

This is what happens when you surf threads like these and the wife is out for the night LOL

I haven't owned a Les Paul in probably 20+ years, but I was looking around and saw this Slash AFD for a great used price so I pulled the trigger, not sure if im gonna keep it or return it as of yet. If it stays my Taylor T5Z Koa will most likely have to be cut to cover it. \
Just one crappy pic for now if it stays ill take some better ones

I will say im really diggin it, I need to get a set of 11's on it though and see how I feel about it.

Back
Top Bottom