Legend vs Custom...

Custom or Legend

• Custom

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Legend

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Damn I tried to post it last night and it was a nice production if I do say so myself and my wifi was taking too long and I fell asleep, after I refreshed the page all the text was gone! :(

I hope it was the sparkly one!

OK, votes: 7 to 7, doesn't get any closer than that. May I have the envelope please? and the winner is; Gladiator! wait, sorry wrong envelope, oops; spoiler alert. ...and the winner is: You ready Carl? Drumroll please. Without any further ado: (scroll down)

White and Green KV2's w pinstripes.jpg
Wait what happened, hell I'll take those! Two for the price of one? Hey those aren't real MOP inlays, those are A-L-U-M-I-L-O-I-D !! Ewe. Who thought those up? geez.

Seriously, the winner is: down button...

s-l1600.jpg

The Sparkly one! Carl, You've just won the two guitars, amp and cab in the first picture, to claim your prize be at 300 W Alameda Blvd., Burbank CA 90210 in 5 minutes!

Last edited:
Now I have to name her, "Sparky" Nah, she needs a sexier name than that.

WooHoo!!

Be right there!

Sparkles ROOL!

YEAH! I'm also getting this one:

xlarge.

xlarge.

When is ESP going to wake up and put a snap on battery holder? Going to have to pull out a screwdriver...
This pic shows the sparkle better I think:
xlarge.jpg

Amp, cab and pedals sold separately. ...and hopefully Pitbull Audio will come through for me and get me one of these (below) to take care of it :). We'll soon see who does the sparkly thing better, Jackson or ESP! In all fairness however, the Jackson is a USA Custom Shop, the ESP is an LTD made in Korea (not that there's anything wrong with that) but it's about 1/3 the price. o_O Geez I shoulda bought a backup! ;)

I'll tell you what, Pitbull Audio's (National City, CA next To San Diego) customer service has been nothing short of outstanding. I needed to return a George Lynch Kamikaze 4 and they have been very accommodating. Asked about an exchange for the KH 602 Purple Sparkle above and they were more than happy to help, I later asked about the Tombstone case and they said they were out of stock. Then emailed me later that day asking if I want them to special order one, and that he'd also talk to the ESP rep and see if he has any. How cool is that?
xlarge.png
!
Now that would be cool! ^^ Not as cool as the guitar though ;). @Rex

Last edited:
Sweet, Thanks @Carl I'll be sure and check that out now that I'm in the "Sparkle Club." :D<<== Lol, color matches the emoji... I take it it's a long thread? Is it only for Tele's?

Back
Top Bottom