Latency problem ! ? :O

darkodimovski

Inspired
Hey guys. Have you experienced latency issues with AXE FX2 playing with power amp and cab. It happens only when i'm using wah pedal(Mission). When i'm using second pedal (whammy) everything is fine. When i press wah pedal theres a slight latency between my guitar and sound that is coming from the cabinet ? smile emoticon If anyone knows a solution it would be great because it really grinds my gears ! thanks

NO, this is not happening when i'm recording, only when i'm playing with band, and only when i step on the wah pedal, i will upload my preset later i'm not at home right now. FW17.04

NO, this is not happening when i'm recording, only when i'm playing with band, and only when i step on the wah pedal, i will upload my preset later i'm not at home right now. FW17.04

This is unlogical: What you say means: It is NOT located at the periphery (amp, cab, monitor), also not in the Axe-Fx. But dedicated to the wah-block in a live situation. Conclusion: The Wah-Block settings are different in you live setting preset. 2. Conclusion: You don`t mean latency by tone itself, but reaction from wah-pedal.

That`s why i assume: Damping Factor setup is to high in the modifier settings. you´ll have to decrease that (10 should be fine)

you mentioned using a whammy as well, do you have auto-engage on for that block? if that block's on, even if the pitch is not shifted, it will introduce latency

When i press wah pedal(mission) i can feel slight latency between my guitar and sound coming from cabinet, i don't know how to explain this i'm not english ahahha :D but when i get home i'll take some screenshots and post them here ! :)

Back
Top Bottom