Land Down Under

SiTheMon

Hi everybody

Here is my version of one of my favorite 80's tunes "Land Down Under". I thought i would do a little video to go along with it. Excuse the editing but its my first go with after effects which blows my mind :)

The video is here

And the soundcloud link is here (you can download it!)

Thanks for listening and if you like it please share :)

Cheers

Si

Struth that's grouse!
Thanks
Pauly

Hi everybody

Here is my version of one of my favorite 80's tunes "Land Down Under". I thought i would do a little video to go along with it. Excuse the editing but its my first go with after effects which blows my mind :)

The video is here

Cheers

Si

Thanks for listening and watching my beautiful face (that was made for radio) :)

I had so much fun doing this one, I think this might be something I can continue mucking about with.

Just got to decide which 80's tune is next haha.

Cheers

Hi everybody

The video is here

Cheers

Si

Bl....dy awesome mate!! Never been a big fan of the original version but yours rocks!. Are your actually from form Australia?

That was totally awesome, song and video. I love the solo and your various interpretations of the melody. Subscribed. Can't wait to see what is next!

Great stuff !! I always loved that song and your cover is fun, rocking and cool :)

I second the "beds are burning" idea btw :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom