Korn - Axe FX II?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wcfieldskx

Power User
Noticed the Facebook Status update of "Working with Korn". Can someone from Fractal elaborate on this? Glad to see Head back in the band!!!

Reactions: BMH
Any news on this? Korn's new album will be releasing in October, curious if there are any patches floating around or talks of them working with Fractal!

Definitely stoked to see "Head" back in the fold. Read GW interview and I am stoked to hear what they got coming out!

I Wonder if Peter Jackson has got the Film rights for this Fantasy Book....but i think, Gandalf is Way more cool than J.

I should clarify... I would be especially curious as to how their music will evolve with those two going having their life changing experiences. (Early) Korn has always an influence in my musical endeavors (especially Head for whatever reason)... I remember when the Hear, Then, Now video coming out and I would watch that sucker at least once a week. I was hooked! Most of the songs have been about Jonathan's life experiences... now I am hoping for new tracks that show the experiences of all of them.

For anyone interested: Here is the video that I saw (and was surprised) around the time Head did that one reunion show.

Here is the one from Head from several years ago...

This stuff (whether heavy or light) will always offend someone (doesn't everything offend someone at some point?).

Don't forget... Jesus will not 'break the door down,' He will only 'knock'.

Religion should never affect your views of someone's musical style. Music is innocent in that department unless the message is clearly that of a religious one. I grew up Christian but still picked up the guitar because of bands like Metallica and Pantera. Then later Dream Theater, Pink Floyd, King Crimson, etc. I renounced my faith years ago though. I don't believe anyone is right when it comes to this entity we call God. I believe it exists, but I don't believe any human has the capability to understand what it is, what it does or what it wants.

But bottom line, don't let the fact that someone believes something you don't affect your opinion on their musicianship. That's not fair to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom