Knob popped off ax8 at church.

Don't know what to do. My gain knob popped off during rehearsal at church tonight. I went to roll the aim back and it just snapped off.what can I do?2017-10-03 19.57.25.jpg 2017-10-03 19.56.50.jpg 2017-10-03 19.57.25.jpg

Meanwhile, you can tweak Drive to your heart's content with a little menu diving.

In the meantime, setup an amp so that it's just on the point of break up, then use your guitar's volume to roll back if you wanted to clean the sound up and have less gain. I pretty much setup all my patches like that now, once the gain is set I never really change it cos my guitar takes care of the rest.

You can always add a drive if you needed a bit more oomph!

Open up a ticket with support!
Hi everyone!
My treble encoder knob got accidentally broken off like the original poster of this thread. Anyone know how much would it cost to order a new knob? Or has anyone sent it in for repair and know how much approximately I'm looking at?

I use mine at our church worship ministry and was so bummed out. I was able to push it back on but it's loose and it causes the Treble to auto self adjust on boot up or when I change presets. It just recently began making my tuner lock up on key of A.

If I wiggle the broken knob, the Tuner starts working again, but then the Treble issue restarts.

Anyone know if it's a fairly easy job to install? I'm fairly techie and can do soldering but I wonder.

Any help appreciated!

Blessings to all.

MM4C

Hi everyone!
My treble encoder knob got accidentally broken off like the original poster of this thread. Anyone know how much would it cost to order a new knob? Or has anyone sent it in for repair and know how much approximately I'm looking at?

I use mine at our church worship ministry and was so bummed out. I was able to push it back on but it's loose and it causes the Treble to auto self adjust on boot up or when I change presets. It just recently began making my tuner lock up on key of A.

If I wiggle the broken knob, the Tuner starts working again, but then the Treble issue restarts.

Anyone know if it's a fairly easy job to install? I'm fairly techie and can do soldering but I wonder.

Any help appreciated!

Blessings to all.

MM4C
I would contact support, let them know what's up they should be able to give you an idea what it would cost.

Back
Top Bottom