KickTags website reopens TOMORROW! New labelling system, more power, more kebab!

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey folks!

Good news... I'm on the final bits of testing and tweaking and am glad (and relieved) to let you know that the KickTags website will reopen tomorrow, Friday 23rd October! Not sure what time yet, but likely towards the end of the day, UK time (something around 6-7pm ish)

The address is: www.kicktags.com

I'll be launching the new, Neodymium powered modular glow labelling system for the MFC-101 and Voodoo GCP. Coming very soon behind them will be AX8 and FX8 labels (which are coming along just great), RAC12 labels and, although not so relevant here, labels for Marshall footswitches.

As the forum here is going to be offline for a while, I'll post regular updates via my Facebook page, (https://www.facebook.com/kicktags) and also on twitter (I bloody hate twitter) at https://twitter.com/KickTagsMan and you can, of course, get in touch with me at anytime at sukh@kicktags.com

Excited to share what I've been getting pinched nerves over - a big thank you to all that have been patiently waiting!

See you later,
Sukh

website%20preview_zps0349drt6.png

Looking forward to it, hopefully the AX8 labels will be out there by the time I get my notification from Fractal. Great products.

Looking forward to it, hopefully the AX8 labels will be out there by the time I get my notification from Fractal. Great products.

Hope so brother - I'm getting the first prototypes next week to check sizing (I don't have an FX8 or AX8 so am relying on the help and generosity of an FX8 user here in the UK who has offered to be my guinea pig). Hopefully I've sized them correctly (all done from drawings and photos!) so wish me luck!

Hope so brother - I'm getting the first prototypes next week to check sizing (I don't have an FX8 or AX8 so am relying on the help and generosity of an FX8 user here in the UK who has offered to be my guinea pig). Hopefully I've sized them correctly (all done from drawings and photos!) so wish me luck!

the RAC12 ones don't seem available on the site. Did you discontinue them?

the RAC12 ones don't seem available on the site. Did you discontinue them?

Hey buddy - yep, unfortunately I didn't go ahead with these - physical restrictions with spacing on the panel meant I couldn't make them in the way I wanted and I didn't want to release something that I wouldn't be proud to have my name on.

Sorry dude.

Just got my Kicktags today. They are a very high quality product - beautifully designed and made, and look subtle and stylish on the MFC. I am not surprised there are waiting lists (although I believe many items are back in stock at the moment).

Sukh's service is also first rate - he delivered exactly when promised, and the items arrived safely packaged. Oh and he included a lolly as well - doesn't get much better does it?

Not affiliated with Sukh or Kicktags, and just wanted to register my satisfaction with a great product.

thanks, Giles

Hey buddy - yep, unfortunately I didn't go ahead with these - physical restrictions with spacing on the panel meant I couldn't make them in the way I wanted and I didn't want to release something that I wouldn't be proud to have my name on.

Sorry dude.
that makes sense, no worries.

Just got my Kicktags today. They are a very high quality product - beautifully designed and made, and look subtle and stylish on the MFC. I am not surprised there are waiting lists (although I believe many items are back in stock at the moment).

Sukh's service is also first rate - he delivered exactly when promised, and the items arrived safely packaged. Oh and he included a lolly as well - doesn't get much better does it?

Not affiliated with Sukh or Kicktags, and just wanted to register my satisfaction with a great product.

thanks, Giles

Ah, you're very kind (and very welcome!). Thanks man, glad you like them :)

Sukh

Back
Top Bottom