KickTags Uni-Surround labels just about sold out!

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey folks, hope you're all well and getting ready to spook people on halloween!

Just a quickie to let you know that I'm now just about sold out of MFC-101 Uni-Surround sets, and to let all the groovy people that ordered from the first batch know that I'm still catching up on orders (nearly at the end of day 1 orders) and that I expect to get all outstanding orders out by the end of next week. The first sets have shipped this week and I'm getting glowing reports of the labels 'de-wonking' boards already!!

Apologies it's taken me a little longer than I usually like before shipping, but the new Uni-Surround sets have been incredibly popular and I'm cracking on as fast as I can.

I expect to have new stock ready around the first week of November, but you can still check out what's what over at www.kicktags.com

Cheers all - chat to you soon.

Sukh

IMG_8984_zpsjabsbsqr.jpg

sold%20out_zps6fgirkse.jpg

The first batch of the new Uni-Surround KickTags is now fully sold out!!!

Huge thanks to everyone that has ordered. I'm beavering away getting sets together to ship over the coming week or two and will start getting the next batch together shortly, which I hope to have ready by mid-November.

Please keep posting your KickTag labelled board pictures - they all look awesome!!

Cheers,
Sukh

Did anyone who ordered on or around 9/26 get an email asking what they wanted on their labels?

Hey mate! There's a link in the order confirmation email you received. Just click the link and it takes you to a form to complete, where you can pick from a big list of options or enter your own custom texts.

Cheers! Sukh

Can't fill out the form - the "Enter the message..." Captcha isn't working and I can't submit without an entry in the box. Doesn't work in Internet Explorer or Chrome. No image in the box.

upload_2016-10-24_8-10-35.png

Last edited:
Can't fill out the form - the "Enter the message..." Captcha isn't working and I can't submit without an entry in the box. Doesn't work in Internet Explorer or Chrome. No image in the box.

Hey mate,

sorry you're having hassle. I've just tried the form myself and it seems to be working fine - you don't have any overly aggressive ad/pop-up blockers running do you?

Anyway, worse case, just send me an email with a list of texts you'd like and we can sort it out that way. If you drop me a mail, I can send back a screenshot of the list of texts I make available in the forms if you want some inspiration, otherwise just email over a list of texts and I'll take it from there (sukh@kicktags.com)

Cheers dude,
Sukh

Switched over to my home computer (I'm currently at work) & was able to submit. Guess they've got the screws tightened down here & for whatever reason the Captcha doesn't work. Thanks Sukh.

Hey Sukh, just received my new Kicktags for the Axe FX II and I've got to say thanks!
These things rock.
(Looks like I got the last order in before you sold out.)
I want to get the word out to all my Fractal brothers.....You need this product!
Later,
WP

Thank you so much brother Wayne!!

You weren't the last one to order - but they did go pretty soon after your order came in. Thank you :)

Sukh / label bandit :)

@KickTags Man a horrible terrible disaster of epic proportions hit my MFC. :( I don't know how it happened, but two control labels are now missing. :'( Now I'm desperate. I have to take the remaining two off, or have an incomplete column of buttons. Or slap something else on. Either way, the sense of style and completeness is gone...

I need those MEGA-Surround(s) badly! See how important they are?

@KickTags Man a horrible terrible disaster of epic proportions hit my MFC. :( I don't know how it happened, but two control labels are now missing. :'( Now I'm desperate. I have to take the remaining two off, or have an incomplete column of buttons. Or slap something else on. Either way, the sense of style and completeness is gone...

I need those MEGA-Surround(s) badly! See how important they are?

Loony :)

DOUBLE SIDED TAPE MAN!!!!

I'm sure someone yanked a cable or something so they tore off, so a double sided tape wouldn't help.

Not to mention that I don't have the labels to apply the tape to anymore, and I can't even buy them because they are sold out. :(

Last edited:
Hmmm. Santa is kinda scratching his head right about now.....

Hehe! I've had something of a CRAAAAAAZY time with my (real) day job, which has taken around 169% of my time over the past 2 months. Good news is that's done and dusted... I'm getting new stock in next week and the site will be restocked at some point then. If you want the heads up on when I restock, just drop me an email at sukh@kicktags.com and I'll give you advance notice.

Hope you're well!
Sukh

Back
Top Bottom